Powerful and Portable Thermal Imaging
Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual features a three-axis gimbal stabilised camera housing a side-by-side 4K sensor for capturing visible light and a FLIR imaging sensor for capturing thermal data. Together these sensors allow pilots to perform flights at night, as well as fly in complex daytime conditions like fog and smoke.
Users can select from multiple intelligent display modes in the DJI Pilot flight control app to visualizedata from the dual-sensor camera:
- FLIR MSX – A new feature that combines data from the visual and thermal cameras in real time to
- enhance visual details, helping pilots quickly identify and interpret critical data that may not be immediately visible to the naked eye.
- Spot Meter – Displays the average temperature of an object, helping pilots monitor and measure critical or hazardous objects while maintaining a safe distance.
- Area Measurement – Displays the average, lowest, and highest temperature, as well as the corresponding locations of each area, allowing inspectors to quickly assess objects and determine if an asset may be overheating.
- Isotherm – Allows pilots to designate specific temperature ranges to be displayed using a custom color palette so objects within the range relay higher contrast and better visibility. This feature includes custom profiles to aid search and rescue pilots in identifying people and to help firefighters identify hot spots in fires, as well as a custom profile setting for added flexibility.
The Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual is compatible with the full line of Mavic 2 Enterprise accessories, including Spotlight, Speaker, and Beacon.
It also comes with the same features as Mavic 2 Enterprise, like Data Security, GPS Timestamping , DJI AirSense, Ocusync 2.0 and so on.
IN THE BOX:
- Aircraft x 1
- Remote Controller x 1
- Battery Charger x 1
- Power Cable x 1
- Propeller (pair) x 3
- Spare Control Stick (pair)
- Communication Cable (USB 3.0 Type-C) x 1
- USB Adapter x 1
- Extended Port Cover x 1
- Speaker x 1
- Spotlight x 1
- Beacon x 1
- Enterprise Case x 1
- RC Cable (Lightning connector) x 1
- RC Cable (Micro USB) x 1
- RC Cable (USB Type-C) x 1
More Performance for First Responders, Law Enforcement, Security
The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise UAV performs many tasks demanded by first responders, including law enforcement personnel, firefighters and search-and-rescue operations, and by security teams. And it’s affordable, so it doesn’t strain your budget. Capable of flying in darkness and shooting nighttime imagery, the Mavic 2 Enterprise costs far less than an infrared camera-equipped quadcopter.
Firefighters can use Mavic 2 Enterprise to assess conditions in natural and urban settings. If power is cut off and people at the other end of a blocked road need to evacuate, attach the included loudspeaker and deliver the evacuation order—and directions to the safest way out—using the Mavic 2 Enterprise. You can also use the speaker to deliver instructions to a hiker who’s been found or a victim of a boating accident.
Need to mark your position for others on your team or support personnel? The included beacon attachment flashes a white light that is visible for 3 miles. It makes itself known through darkness, fog and smoke. Tether it to an optional power system to significantly prolong the visual alert.
If you need to record videos or stills at night—at a crash scene or in the aftermath of a crime, or to follow a suspect—mount the floodlight and you’ll have enough light to illuminate what and who you need to observe and to record evidence on 4K video or in 12MP still photos.